1) 60 minute games (Tournament Must Stay on Schedule)
2) Two 12-minute stop periods, 3rd period will be half the remaining time in the 60 minutes, stop time. (All game times must be consistent. Period times are to be either stop time or running time, but NOT a combination of both.)
3) If at any time in the 3rd period there is a 6 goal differential, the game will go to run time. Should the differential ball back below 6 goals, the clock will revert back to stop time.
4) Each team is allowed on (1) thirty (30) second time out per game.
5) Four penalties: after the fourth penalty the player will be ejected from the game.
6) Regular round-robin games can end in a tie:
7) Tie breakers for Championship games only: 5 minute stop time OT period and then a three (3) person shoot out if still tied after OT.
8) All players and coaches must be USA Hockey registered.
9) Please bring USA Hockey card and/or photo ID. Please be prepared to show ID and to check-in/sign-in prior to each game.
10) Sign/print legibly on the score sheet prior to each game (Note: Team reps are responsible for crossing out any player that is not playing in a game from the roster. This is to verify the 10/14 rule for National Bound teams. This is to be done BEFORE the teams hit the ice for their game.)
11) Teams may pick up additional player(s) at the tournament only within their own level of play to make a total count of ten (10) players. These additional players must play in at least two round-robin games in the same tournament for that same team in order to be eligible to play in any championship games for that same team that is not their normal rostered team.
12) All teams are required to play their scheduled games. If a team chooses not to play a game, as listed on the tournament schedule, that team will be responsible to reimburse the FWHL the entire cost of the hour(s) of ice not used (including refs and scorekeepers).